The Abeeway Industrial tracker is a very flexible multimode tracker, having a long-lasting battery and embedded sensors that combine GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and LoRaWAN® TDoA geolocation technologies, enduring outdoor and indoor geolocations.
This tracker is created to be able to withstand harsh surroundings allowing seamless asset tracking and management in any industrial environment – regardless of its usage in heavy-duty assets, inventory, or livestock.
- Tracking in real-time, status monitoring of light and heavy assets, vehicles, machines, and equipment, in outdoor or indoor industrial facilities.
- Activity monitoring is based on a motion for usage optimization, industrial control, and asset management.
- Livestock tracking in large farms.
- Optimization of supply chain and production, delivery, and inventory tracking
- Geofencing applications: receiving zone alerts when leaving/entering specific areas.
- Antitheft applications, notifications, and location trigger when the device is moving, at fixed frequency updates, or on-demand.
It possesses multiple operating modes:
- Motion Tracking: Real-time tracking position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Regular real period time tracking
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive location messages when motion is starting and ending
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- GPS: Precise outdoor position
- Low power GPS: in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions
- Wi-Fi: Position in an indoor and urban area
Key Hardware Specifications:
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWAN Class A radio
- Dust-proof and powerful water jets – (IP 65)
- Firmware upgradable
- Long battery lifetime
- Geofencing zone detection
- Edge computing for proximity detection and exposure assessment
- BLE scan function for an inventory of tools and accessories
- Indoor BLE/WiFi fingerprinting with HERE Tracking (requires subscription)
- Indoor BLE based geolocation with Quuppa Intelligent Location (requires Quuppa infrastructure)
- BLE based safe/hazard zone detection