The iM980A-L is a compact and low-cost radio module that operates in the unlicensed 915 MHz band and combines a powerful Cortex-M3 controller with the LoRaWAN® transceiver of Semtech Corporation. A sensitivity of down to -137.5 dBm and a maximum output power of +17.5 dBm results in a link budget of more than 155 dB.
The iM980A-L can be ordered with a pre-programmed embedded protocol stack: It enables Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWANs) for Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-to Machine (M2M) applications and supports Activation By Personalization (ABP) or Over The Air (OTA) activation. It comes with the WiMOD LoRaWAN® HCI interface and allows easy configuration.
Additionally it is possible to integrate the application on the module’s MCU thanks to the Github open source code. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Key features highlights
– Compact module 20.0 x 25.0 x 3.3 mm
– LoRaWAN® modulation technology
– Sensitivity down to -138 dBm
– UART, SPI and I²C interface
– Digital inputs and outputs
– Analog inputs
– Supply voltage range from 2.4 to 3.6 V
– RF interface optimized to 50 Ω
– Integrated 20 dBm Power Amplifier
– High link budget up to 155 dB
– Range up to 15000m (Line of Sight)
– Certified according to FCC ID: Q9B409810