Product application: water networks (bulk, commercial and industrial applications)
Product medium: cold water (medium temperature up to 50 °c)
Product functionality: precise measuring and reliable data transmission
Sizes (DN): bulk/industrial water meter with following diameters: 50 -200 dn
Communication options: wM-Bus, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT,
Certifications: MID 2014/32/UE, ACS, WRAS, BELGAQUA, CE MARKING
ISKRASONIC is an ideal solution for bulk metering, commercial and industrial applications. It is designed to be used for metering and billing of water consumption in main water supply channels or certain zones/district metering areas (DMA).
ISKRASONIC offers water utilities simple and hustle-free data integration into existing systems, and easy installation. It is a robust, wear-resistant water meter, with no mechanical moving parts inside, that guarantees long-term operation with 12+ years of battery service life.
ISKRASONIC uses a wide range of communication technologies, like: LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, wM-Bus.
ISKRASONIC water meters are MID 2014/32/EU certified, compliant with ISO 4064, approved for potable water use and in compliance with sanitary conformity certificates ACS, WRAS, BELGAQUA, CE and others.
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) (Fixed meter reading – LoRaWAN™).
Data reading is performed over a public or private LoRaWAN™ network.
The fixed meter reading using LoRaWAN™ allows the remote meter management, bringing the following advantages:
- automatic remote water meters readings,
- higher frequency of data collection (e.g. once every 2 hours),
- transmission of measurement data to backend systems is done several times a day, which allows quicker detection of issues in the water network or at the consumer side (alarms),
- higher accuracy and security of data transfer,
- possibility to predict consumption and make forecasts for daily/weekly basis
- predictive maintenance – better organization of the working process (a smaller team is needed to manage water meters).
The LoRaWAN™ network are designed to support endless use cases ranging from smart metering, smart water management, water efficiency, and water balances. Iskraemeco is committed to enabling networks for utilities, municipalities, technology startups, and industry partners to develop and introduce new IoT solutions. We also offer network management, support and services for companies looking to build their own private network.