The RAK7258 Micro Gateway is a full 8-channel LoRa Gateway with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward setup. It has an onboard Wi-Fi setup that allows it to be easily configured via the default Wi-Fi AP mode.
As with the other RAKwireless Industrial Gateways, it also supports MQTT Bridge mode, with the option for TLS authentication.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The open source software for the management and configuration of this gateway device is based on OpenWRT. It has a built-in LoRa packet forwarder and a graphical user interface, allowing for a quick set-up without giving up the freedom of a fully customized solution.
The Gateway has Line-of-Sight (LoS) ranges of up to 15 km, while for highly urbanized environments it can cover more than 2 km. It is Class A and C compliant and is a perfect solution for any LoRaWAN use case scenario.
The RAK Micro Gateway package includes a LoRa antenna, mounting screws, and anchors. It is a full 8-channel LoRa Gateway with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page
- Full LoRaWAN™ Stack support (version 1.0.2)
- 100M base-T Ethernet with PoE (802.3 af)
- Multi back-haul backup with Ethernet, WiFi, Cellular (optional LTE Cat 4)
- OpenWRT software supports with Web UI for easy configuration and monitoring
- Can integrate with both private (ChirpStack) and public (TTN) Network Servers
- Built-in LoRaServer for easy deployment of applications and integration of Gateways (up to 128 LoRa nodes license included, higher tiers require a fee)
- TF card for log backup
- Product Dimensions: 260mm x 200mm x 50mm
- Product Weight: 0.4kg
- Package Inclusions:
- RAK Micro Gateway
- LoRa antenna
- Mounting screws
- Power Adapter