Digital Nordix is an IoT/LoRaWAN™ operator that provides LoRa® network subscription services for IoT solutions. DNX's focus is to ensure a robust and customizable wireless IoT network. Unlike other IoT providers, DNX works closely with independent partners to provide Customization and System integration for best possible IoT solution.
Our LoRa® network services are divided into; Device Management, Data Management and Network Management. As a partner, we manage our own and customers LoRa® networks worldwide. Unlike GSM networks and LANs, LoRa® networks are developed directly for IoT solutions with small data ranges, long range (city/regional network), 2-way communication, very low power consumption (battery life 10-15 years) and low installation/operating costs.
Digital Nordix is a Microsoft IoT Partner and DNX for LoRaWAN™ services are easily integrated with Microsoft Azure via Service Bus, Event Hub and IoT Hub for customer specific interface. This makes it easy for Microsoft Partners to get a quick start and add their professional services such as visualization, analysis and optimization.
Managing and operating IoT and radio networks for robust and guaranteed functionality.
A simple, safe and secure way to grow into IoT.
- Network and service monitoring, deviation management and network operations
- Control of base stations, connection and extension of geographic coverage
- Continuous quality development for network operation with Machine Learning
Handling and managing distributed IoT devices on the field. Including monitoring and reporting of discrepancies.
- Activation, deployment and disabling of devices
- Handling control commands to control device
- Remotely change device configuration
- Handling software update of devices
Collection, storage and normalization of data 24/7. Monitoring data communication of IoT devices on the field and handling deviations.
- Data is handled encrypted (AES 128) and with security keys
- The transfer is asynchronous and buffered to the customer
- Data is transmitted normalized and with metadata