105A is designed to monitor room temperature and air humidity to ensure optimal operating conditions as well as monitoring door statuses.
• Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
• Door status monitoring
• Assists in ensuring optimal operating conditions in room environments
• Battery powered
• Up to 10 years life expectancy
• High and low thresholds, hysteresis and actions configurable by end user for edge intelligence
• Range up to 10km line-of-sight
• Built in antenna or SMA connection available for remote external antenna connection
The new ISL105A Temperature & Humidity transmitter expands Invisible Systems range of LoRaWAN compliant devices. It is designed
to monitor room temperature and air humidity to ensure optimal operating conditions as well as monitoring door statuses.
Being battery powered and wireless, the transmitter is useful for measuring and transmitting the readings from remote locations, or for retrospective installation on an existing site, with data passed to the cloud via the LoRa network.
The ISL105A Temperature & Humidity transmitter is a LoRaWAN compliant device. It offers both ABP and OTAA activation options and is designed to work with all LoRaWAN gateways and network servers. All App Keys are configured on the transmitter via a USB connection and configuration software available from Invisible Systems.
•Dimension: 95 x 70 x 40mm
•Temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
•Humidity range: 0°C to +100°C
•Relative Humidity accuracy: 2%RH
•Operating temperature: 0 to 800°C