The iU880B is a compact, low power, bidirectional USB adapter for the 868 MHz frequency band using LoRa® modulation technology. The adapter provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
The 'iU880B LoRaWAN® USB Radio Stick has an adjustable output power of up to +18 dBm (EIRP) at 868 MHz, combined with an outstanding high sensitivity of the USB-Stick, distance ranges up to 6,000 m can be achieved.
Using the iU880B in an application minimizes the need for an expensive and time-consuming RF development. Fast time to market is possible with this qualified module.
- Compact module 65 x 25 x 14 mm
- LoRa® modulation technology
- USB interface
- Supply voltage range from 4.0 to 5.25 V
- Integrated antenna
- Integrated +20 dBm power amplifier
- STM32L151CxU6Axx, FTDI FT232R
- Certified according to R&TTE 1999/5/EC