In addition to the official testing against LoRa Alliance released specifications (currently US and EU region) customers take the advantage of a one-stop-shopping solution by requesting services related to their requirements:
- product evaluation and pre-compliance testing against specified regional requency bands and released LoRa Alliance specifications
- regulatory testing and certification (e.g. FCC, R&TTE / RED, CE, and many more…)
- LoRaWAN functional testing
- electrical safety testing
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing
- testing of communication technologies such as: WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, WiSUN, KNX, IP500, and many more
Underlining its strategy and full commitment to globally support all testing and certification services for Wireless Technologies and IoT TÜV Rheinland worldwide.