MiniMOD_2.0 is a compact, low cost, low power wide area network (LPWAN) wireless module that supports the LoRaWAN long range wireless protocol.
This new stand-alone module measures just 28*23 mm, is constructed in a metal shielded package and comprises a Semtech SX1272 ultra-long range spread spectrum wireless transceiver and STM32 series ARM Cortex-M0 + 32 Bit microcontroller (MCU). The MiniMOD_2.0 module complies with the latest LoRaWAN Class A & C protocol specifications; it is simple to access LoRaWAN IoT platforms.
• Typical RF output power up-to +20 dBm.
• It supports LoRa Point to Point communications as well as LoRaWAN protocol. Different Firmware required.
• Built-in EEPROM, data kept unchanged even powered off.
• Small size (28*23 mm)
• Wide range of working voltage 3V to 3.7 V, Option of 5V supply on different pin
• Sensitivity -137dBm
• Wide range of temperatures -40°C to +85°C.