Tailored for end node devices in a constrained power and
resources environment such as LoRaWAN devices, PEARL IoT creates end-to-end security for industrial
and home appliances, such as smart meters, sensors, critical actuators, remote, patient monitoring and a variety of other connected objects. PEARL IoT is a ready to use security solution that supports strong authentication, secures physical and logical storage including the full implementation of LoRaWAN 1.x security specification and allows for constant management using IDEMIA’s M-TRUST security cloud platform.
Securely and remotely controlling devices creates
many additional benefits.
In addition to security fullfilment , it simplifies the logistic flow with remote final provisioning information.
It then avoids any key exposure and reduces cost impact of human intervention in the field.
It creates the possibility to modify device identity attributes throughout the product lifecycle (to reflect
changes in object ownership, network or service provider.
It can evolve with the changes in security protocols and implements deterministic key renewal security policies.
- Secure microcontroller with 256KB Flash, 5KB RAM & crypto HW accelerator
- Size: 3x3mm² - DFN6 package
- Communication interface: I²C + 1 GPIO (remotely manageable)
- Power consumption: 2.8mA operating current, 0μA sleep
- Power supply: 1.8V / 3V / 5V
- Native OS implementation
- Nano HSM local security tool box
- Elliptic curve and digital certificates
- Secure counters
- Optimized end-to-end secure channel (MLS - Message Level Security)
- On chip GPIO controllable over MLS secure channel
- Remote key management over MLS
- LoRaWAN 1.x & SIGFOX security protocol