The RAK7246 is a LoRaWAN® developer gateway is the model without the GPS function. It is a device composed of a the RAK2246 Pi HAT LPWAN Concentrator module and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
This concentrator module is a Class A and C compliant based on Semtech® SX1308 chip, which allows for simultaneous reception over 8 LoRa channels.
RAK7246 is an ideal choice for prototype design, concept verification and demonstrations, development evaluation and other scenarios. It is developer-friendly due to its minimalistic design that reduces cost and allows for easily accessing the internals. It is easy to set-up, which makes it a good choice for both experienced and novice LoRa specialists.
You can find our documentation for this product on this link. To download and see instructions for installing the Precompiled Firmware Image to your SD Card, please use this link.
You can find gateway comparsion table of Raspberry Pi Platform here.
- Using SX1308 baseband processor, full 8 uplink channels and 1 downlink channel LoRaWAN® Gateway;
- The Pre-installed radiator guarantees stable thermal performance
- Tx max 20dbm, Rx min -139dbm @ SF12 at 125kHz;
- Covers the entirety of the LoRa high-frequency band space: RU864, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS923;
- Power supply 5V / 2.5A (power adapter sold separately).
- Product Dimensions: 96mm x 66mm x 47mm
- Enclosure Material: Acrylic
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP30
- 1x RAK7246 LPWAN Developer Gateway (RAK2246 and Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
- 1x LoRa Antenna
- 1x 16GB TF Card with pre-installed firmware
- 1x USB Cable (You can use your own power adapter, in case you don't have one you can add this power adapter to your cart)
Smart Agriculture / Farming
Smart Buildings / Facilities Management
Smart Homes / Consumer
Smart Industry / Industrial IoT
Smart Metering / Smart Utilities
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain