"Smilio Action Multiservices" is a system of 5 modular connected buttons allowing to report multiple events in real time and trigger automated actions through email, SMS, API or webservices. This device is equipped with "Proof of Presence" technology that enables to validate and to time-and-date-stamp staff interventions.
With Smilio Action "Multiservices", you can nteract in real time with your users. Supported by an explicative signage, Smilio Multiservices can help you to get feedback on the quality of an equipment, a service or to get immediate responses to specific surveys.
Depending on your use case, the push on a button can, for example, point out a malfunction or alert to the necessity of reassorting a product. In these different cases, an email or SMS alert can be configured on each button and directed towards different third parties, if necessary.
Thanks to an integrated badging device, Smilio Action is also capable to time-and-date-stamp staff interventions.
Smilio Action can be easily integrated within a multitude of applications:
- Automatic resupply
- Automated intervention requests (service, maintenance, safety, medical...)
- Management of transport and logistics runs
- Collection of waste (connected tippers and compactors)
- Traceability of interventions and staff
- Requests for at-home services
- Evaluation and improvement of the quality of service
- and more
- Material: thermoplastic polymer (ABS)
- Weight (without batteries): 200 grams
- Dimensions in mm: L 100 x W 100 x H 45
- Color: white
- Vertical or horizontal fixation by screws or double-sided adhesive
- 3 LEDs (votes confirmation)
- "Proof of Presence" Technology: magnetic sensor for the traceability of personnel interventions
- Can be set remotely via Downlink
- 6-years battery autonomy (2 batteries Lithium Thionyl Chloride 3,6 Volts Format AA)
- Waterproof (IP65) and resistant to extreme temperatures (-40°C to +60°C)
- CE certified
- Specific displays available in our catalogue for counter, wall or floor presentation
Our devices are designed and assembled in France.