IoT Tech Expo – North America
September 29 @ 13:40 - 14:20 Europe/London
On September 29-30, 2021 IoT Tech Expo – North America will be holding a hybrid in-person and virtual event focusing on IoT Digital Infrastructures.
LoRaWAN Ambassador David Smith, Head of LoRaWAN Solutions at Option will be participating in a Panel on Integrating IoT Connectivity on September 29 at 1:40 (MDT). The panel will address the following:
- How interoperable are current network services?
- Standardization – securing the full line of connectivity and where to start.
- Can intelligent-switching options be the solution for multiple location IoT deployments working in real-time? Is this where eSIM’s help create a holistic connection?
- Using AI, Edge, and other disruptive technologies to optimize products and services.
- Looking at long-term strategies for deployments – knowing what connectivity you will need in the future and not just for the short-term.