Wayve is a smart systems range for optimizing network performance to improve efficiency.
With Wayve, remotely control your water networks thanks to a web platform and an app dedicated. These interfaces communicate with smart valves via wide area network and low emission : LoRa.
Wayve systems ensures an accurate water flow control (full, zero, limited flow) from a programming task saved or according to external parameters (temperature, presence detection, pressure…). They provide a reliable and an intuitive solution whatever your issue on water networks : standing water, freeze, VCM, unpaid invoices, over-consumption, leakage…
Wayve systems ensures an accurate water flow control (full, zero, limited flow) from a programming task saved or according to external parameters (temperature, presence detection, pressure…). They provide a reliable and an intuitive solution whatever your need :
- Network monitoring
- Alert in case of leakage
- Control water quality (VCM, standing water…)
- Protect pipes from frost
- Centralized management from the control center
- Automatic openings scheduling (fountains, green spaces watering…)
- Customize the water network management
CLEAN smart system is specially designed to control the VCM rate (Vinyl Chloride Monomer) and to solve the standing water issues on pipeline sections.
It allows to configure automatic water purges. Thanks to custom configurations of flows, volumes, scheduled times and dates, you will be able to preserve the drinking water quality using the right needed water quantity.
TEMP smart system protect pipes from frost, specifically when they are unburied.
With a temperature sensor, it delivers a water flow in case of a significant drop of temperatures. Fluid circulation allows to prevent bursting pipes during frost. Temperature threshold starting water opening can be programmed from mobile app or Wayve platform. So, quantities of water available to network maintenance are contained and pipes are protected from climatic variations.
PILOT system is designed for subscriptions remote management. It enables to control water distribution points from a control center.
Water distribution can be programmed or remote control to open or close water access : subscriber changing, streamline consumptions, to limit unintended openings, or to prevent water damage (water interruption in case of leak).
GARDEN system is specially designed to be installed in public green spaces and private gardens.
Based on a pre-programmed task, it regulates flow and fountains opening, or watering frequency depending on soil moisture level.
PREPAY system is a smart pay-as-you-go solution.
Linked with a payment terminal or a reload card, it starts a volume of water distribution corresponding to the amount.
Water resource is therefore managed more sustainable.
Specially designed to equip houses, HOME system communicate with automation installation. From a single interface regrouping all smart objects, it helps to a better control and streamline of household water consumption. It prevents for example water damages by signaling an alarm or a notification of potential leak.
Wayve is a smart systems range for optimizing water networks performance thanks to :
- The programming and the remote control of systems : open position, closed or limited flow (25L/hour)
- A communication via wide area network and low emission : LoRa
- Centralizing information from Wayve systems to a web platform and app (iOS and Android, adapted for tablet and smartphone).
- An average life of 15 years
- A proven sealing : IP68 or IP67 with antenna or sensor
- Low pressure losses
- A LED indicating Bluetooth activation or valve position changing
- Automatic maintenance cycles to avoid mechanical parts corrosion
- High or lock-up torque detection
- Real-time information feedback in Bluetooth mode
- A proven product traceability (valve ID)
- An alert in case of fraud (cut wire, blocked meter, magnet fraud) or defect
- A non-return system of water
- An alert in case of extreme temperature
- Index feedback over 24h
- History (position, battery life, alarms, minimum and maximum internal temperature) and statistics (consumption monitoring)
- Valves geolocation and park management