- This event has passed.
5G Fact vs. Fiction Webinar
April 20 @ 16:00 - 17:00 UTC-5
Join Semtech, MultiTech and Orange for a new in-depth webinar on how 5G will change the industry and the role LoRaWAN®-based solutions will play in this industry shift.
In this webinar, Semtech, MultiTech and Orange will address key questions including:
- What are the advantages of LoRa® devices and the LoRaWAN protocol for IoT applications?
- What exactly do industry experts mean when referring to 5G networking?
- How do LoRa devices and LoRaWAN networks fill the gaps left by 5G, specifically in key vertical markets?
- What makes LoRaWAN ideal for massive IoT use cases, and what are its advantages over other networking protocols?
- How are today’s leading operators deploying LoRaWAN?
- What are some examples of use cases for LoRa devices and the LoRaWAN protocol to complement 5G networks?
The webinar: 5G Fact vs. Fiction, and How LoRaWAN® Plays a Role will take place Monday, April 20, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET (5:00 PM CET)
- Daniel Quant, Vice President of Strategic Development, MultiTech
- Ronan Le Bras, Head of Technical Strategy for Wireless Networks and IoT, Orange
- Remi Lorrain, Director of LoRaWAN Networks, Semtech
- Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO, Beecham Research