Join LoRa Alliance® members from around the globe as we meet for two days of live and On-Demand events! From our Virtual Attendee Hub, you will be able to access all virtual and live sessions, and engage and network with other LoRa Alliance members, all on one easy-to-use website. Click below to see the full agenda, speaker lineup, and to register.
This is a LoRa Alliance members-only event.
June 16: On-Demand Available
On-Demand Sessions will be released for on-demand viewing, including the General Session, where we’ll review the LoRa Alliance’s accomplishments in 2021 thus far, and present the strategy and goals for the rest of the year. Please view these sessions before attending the live sessions on June 17.
On Demand Sessions
- General Session
- How to get the most out of the Alliance for New members
- Speaker Bureau Training
June 17: Live Sessions
Join us for a full day of live sessions. Participate in our Marketing, Certification and Technical Committee sessions, and join one of the many Regional and Vertical working groups and task force discussions. You can also network with fellow members!
- Japan Task Force
- Australia Task Force
- Smart Cities Working Group (Option 1)
- EMEA Regional Working Group
- German Task Force
- Smart Utilities Task Force
- VDC Research Discussion with Live Q&A
- Certification Committee Session
- Technical Committee Session
- Marketing Committee Session
- Smart Agriculture Working Group
- Smart Buildings Working Group
- Smart Industry Working Group
- North America Regional Working Group
- Smart Cities Working Group (Option 2)