- This event has passed.
Improved connectivity with LoRaWAN® innovations: Smart Measurements, Sensors, and much more!
February 10 @ 14:00 - 15:00 America/Sao_Paulo
The Utilities Telecom & Technology Council América Latina (UTCAL) will host this webinar on February 10, 2021 at 2:00pm Brasilia standard time (GMT-3) / 12:00pm Eastern US time.
This webinar aims at providing an overview of the SCHC (Static Context Header Compression) technology applied to Electricity Metering for enabling end-to-end standard based DLMS communication over LoRaWAN®.
The program includes:
- Dymitr Wajsman (UTCAL) – Opening
- Nadine Berezak-Lazarus (bmp TC) – Introduction. Strategic comparative value of LoRaWAN with DLMS and SCHC protocols for the “smart” world. Presentation of the agenda and of the speakers
- Rémi Demerlé (LoRa Alliance) – What is LoRaWAN? Updated view of technology, deployment, players. Vision and actions for partnership with DLMS
- Sony Nolais (Acklio) – Basic principles and key benefits of the SCHC protocol, standardised by IETF Partnerships with suppliers and operators – first action to market
- Otavio Silva (Everynet) – Technical enabler for LoRaWAN. Standardisation group at ABNT (Brazilian Standards Org.) for DLMS, integrating ATC with Acklio’s solution
- Moises Silva (American Towner) – Key offerings as neutral provider of LoRaWAN connectivity for utilities with a focus in Brazil. The enhanced value of standardized LoRaWAN solutions for the utility market