- This event has passed.
Internet of Supply Chain
September 30 @ 14:00 - 14:00 UTC-6
Asset tracking solutions as part of Supply Chain Management are subject to criteria that can ensure a reliable and efficient track and trace of any asset, big or small:
- Trust between players at every step of the chain
- Smooth connectivity across continents, countries and regions
- Seamless indoor to outdoor coverage to enable the connected warehouse where pallets and parcels are tagged
LoRaWAN® technology fulfils these criteria in addition to being a low cost, wide area, and long device battery life solution, bringing together competitive cost with the capability of handling extremely high device density at a given site.
In this session, panelists from LoRa Alliance® member companies Oxit, Senet, and Semtech, with its partner Viaanix, will illustrate how they leverage LoRaWAN in a variety of supply chain and retail solutions to improve performance, increase cost savings, and, especially in the COVID-19 context, reduce risk of stock shortage in retail stores.
- Moderator: Pierre Gelpi, Smart Logistics Chair, LoRa Alliance, and Director of LoRa Business Development, Semtech
- Panelist: Karen Tilson, Vice President of Business Development, Senet
- Panelist: Josh Cox, CEO, Oxit
- Panelist: Jatin Talreja, CEO, Viaanix
- Oxit: Oxit utilizes the latest tech within IoT to create powerful, meaningful solutions for companies, communities and individuals globally. As a company, Oxit carries a wide experience in IoT to create actionable insights from data, and has a passion for harnessing today’s innovations to provide tomorrow’s solutions. Oxit’s passion for transforming ideas into reality has produced applications from agriculture and industrial to retailer and manufacturing. www.oxit.com
- Senet: Senet develops cloud-based software and services used by Network Operators, Application Developers, and System Integrators for the on-demand deployment of Internet of Things (IoT) networks. With a multi-year head start over competing Low Power Wide Area Network technologies, disruptive go-to-market models, and critical technical advantages, Senet offers technology in over eighty countries and owns and operates the largest publicly available carrier-grade LoRaWAN network in North America. For additional information, visit www.senetco.com.
- Viaanix: Viaanix is a true end to end IoT firm who designs and manufactures RF Modules, Beacons, Gateways on multiple wireless communication technologies and has its own IoT Platform thus delivering solutions from conceptualization to deployment stage for its clients. Viaanix manages all aspects of a customer’s solution from designing the hardware, software, packing and manufacturing for a complete solution using IoT Technologies. It is a place where good ideas are transformed into great products and great services, that leads to social and economic empowerment.