LoRaWAN Live: San Francisco
October 11 @ - America/Los_Angeles
LoRaWAN Live: San Francisco, USA
An Ecosystem Face-to-Face
October 11-12: LoRa Alliance Members Only Committee Meetings
October 13: Public LoRaWAN Technical Sessions
WHAT IS LoRaWAN LIVE:
A tri-annual get-together of the LoRaWAN ecosystem, hosted by the LoRa Alliance. It consists of two days of LoRa Alliance face-to-face committee meetings and networking activities strictly for members and often a third day that is open to the public and may include technical training, a marketplace, or a certification event or Plugfest. Each LoRaWAN Live event is held in a different geographic location to equitably represent our global membership.
Go to the Registration Page to view which member levels can attend the Committee Face-to-Face meetings during the first two days of the event, and the different pricing options for attending the various activities.
- Be in the room to influence the future of the LoRaWAN standard
- Key 2023 strategic planning sessions will take place in each committee meeting
- Join committee conversations and take part in decision-making that can positively impact your business
- Build professional connections to accelerate partnerships and hasten business decision timelines for: innovation, product and solution development, deployment, and marketing.
- Take advantage of spontaneous networking conversations: by the water cooler, in the hallway, over coffee or a meal
In-person networking is much more impactful than virtual networking and can quickly foster business development opportunities such as:
- Access to impromptu conversations in a hallway, elevator, or over a meal
- Building strong personal relationships with potential partners, suppliers, and customers
- Getting honest answers—quickly—to roadblock questions/issues
- Saving valuable time jump-starting relationships and hastening time-to-market
- Similarly, avoiding time wasted with incompatible “fits”
- Avoiding misunderstandings and easily clarifying questions
DAYS 1 & 2: LoRa Alliance Members Only Committee Meetings
During the Technical, Marketing and Certification Committee meetings, LoRa Alliance members influence the direction of the LoRaWAN protocol & certification and the strategies around its representation in the marketplace.
Jump to the FAQ page to read more about why it’s important to attend each Committee Face-to-Face meeting.
DAY 3: PUBLIC LoRaWAN TECHNICAL SESSIONS
Who should come:
- Members & Non-Members
- Product developers, engineers, system integrators
Option 1: Pre-Certification Testing
Authorized Test House representatives will guide participants in using the LoRaWAN Certification Test Tool (LCTT), interpreting results, and troubleshooting issues. Depart the event with the skills, knowledge, and confidence that your devices comply with the LoRaWAN standard and are ready to be LoRaWAN CertifiedCM. Early registration is encouraged so that the starter test kit can be shipped for configuration in advance of the meeting.
- What’s the benefit in attending? You will receive hands-on LCTT training with your own starter testing kit and live trouble-shooting assistance will reduce future testing time, saving on resources and costs. Authorized Test Houses and certification experts will be present in San Francisco, giving you face-to-face time you would not normally have.
Option 2: LoRaWAN Technical Training
Training topics for both beginners and advanced LoRaWAN technical professionals include both concepts and demonstrations around building end-to-end solutions, a special session on Class B remote multi-cast setup, and an intro to an open source LoRaWAN stack architecture.
- What’s the benefit? Learn from the LoRaWAN industry leaders from key companies including Abeeway, Actility, The Things Network, Semtech, and Senet. For the first time, global experts will be in the same room in San Francisco to train technical professionals on how to improve your LoRaWAN implementations to take your LoRaWAN business to the next level.
Jump to the Public Technical Sessions page on the event website has more information!
All pricing and registration options are listed on the event website. Discounted pricing is available through September 16 for registering early!
Discover more on the FAQ PAGE!