JOIN US ON JUNE 14-15 AT CAESARS PALACE IN LAS VEGAS AT BOOTH #1221!
Our Education Program has been hailed as the best in the industry relating to technology and the built environment. Over 10,000 respected domain experts have spoken at Realcomm | IBcon events.
The conference continues to be at the forefront of discovering new technologies for the industry. Our Exhibit Hall showcases the most qualified and relevant technology solution providers – over 1,000 curated and industry-specific vendor partners have exhibited throughout the years.
While there are many PropTech conversations going on around the world, Realcomm and IBcon continue to be the most current, comprehensive and thoughtful discussions, debates and demonstrations on the topic ANYWHERE!
- The Past, Present & Future of REAL ESTATE TECHNOLOGY and INNOVATION
- TWO CO-LOCATED EVENTS Focusing on Innovation in Real Estate Enterprise Automation & Smart Buildings
- LONGEST Running, LARGEST, Most RESPECTED & TRUSTED Real Estate Technology Conference in the Industry
- Thousands Expected in 2023 From Around the Globe 150,000+ ATTENDEES Since 1999
- Senior Level DECISION MAKERS Representing 50 Billion SF of Real Estate Looking for Inovation
- Largest Gathering of PROPTECH SOLUTION PROVIDERS on One Exhibit Floor
- Solution Providers Including Industry GIANTS, Emerging LEADERS & Groundbreaking STARTUPS
- REALCOMM LIVE News Desk Streaming Interviews with Leading Visionaries on Important Topics
- 250+ Respected SPEAKERS 10,000+ Domain Experts & Thought Leaders Over the Years
- 8 PRECON Super Sessions Focused on Specific Industry Topics & Trends
- NextGen Real Estate INNOVATION TOURS Showcasing the Most Extraordinary Projects
- NETWORKING EVENTS Where the Most Innovative in Our Industry Connect
- SMART BUILDING SHOWCASE Featuring the Most Innovative Real Estate Projects in the World Over 300 Projects Since 2011
- The DIGIE AWARDS – Acknowledging & Celebrating True Innovators for 25 Years
LoRa Alliance members that will be exhibiting in the LoRa Alliance booth:
Kuando Busylight IoT is a Class C device that provides Notification and Alerts for a wide range of use cases and include cold storage, air quality, desk booking, leak detection, production line notifications etc. By visibly showing status and alerts, the Busylight IoT provides actionable intelligence for businesses to operate efficiently and resolve issues quickly.
The Room Occupancy Solution uses the kuando Busylight IoT and ties into Microsoft 365 so when a meeting room is booked, the Busylight IoT outside the room will change to red. It also works for non-bookable rooms by using a motion sensor for small conference rooms, huddle rooms, bathrooms and other areas. When motion is detected the light changes from green to red. When no motion is detected, it returns to green.
Browan will showcase their LoRaWAN smart home and facility management sensor solution at the event. The MerryIoT sensors are compatible with sidewalks and include four innovative sensors that serve specific purposes. These sensors monitor indoor air quality, detect motion, alert homeowners of opened doors or windows, and prevent water damage by detecting leaks. Additionally, Browan offers more sensors such as sound level and ambient level sensors to address specific needs in the building industry.
- Low cost, compact and long battery life tracking devices for assets and personnel
- IoT sensors for smart buildings, including temperature/humidity, shock/impulse, door and window open/close, and leak detection
- Smart AC outlets for controlling a variety of equipment types
- Smartphone apps to manage these devices, monitor their status and display alerts
Kairos: We are purpose-driven to help real estate owners everywhere secure a more resilient and sustainable future with advanced water metering and leak detection technology. We will be showcasing our leak detection sensors and ultrasonic water metering devices.
ProSentry, Building Monitoring, Simplified.
ProSentry will showcase their all-in-one wireless monitoring platform, providing insights and instant notifications, in real-time, of a wide array of day-to-day building risks and faults, for residential and commercial properties. From water and gas leaks to mechanical malfunctions, and environmental monitoring, ProSentry will show case its solutions and platform, which provide reliable, round the clock detection directly to mobile devices. The system keeps building managers, tenants and stakeholders informed about the issues that matter most before they become a more severe problem.