- This event has passed.
Simplifying Asset Tracking with LoRaWAN®
September 17 @ 15:00 - 21:00 UTC-6
Semtech, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and TensorIoT aim to simplify your Internet of Things (IoT) solution development by offering the new Asset Tracking Kit. This innovative kit integrates Semtech’s LoRa® devices and the LoRaWAN® protocol with AWS IoT services to provide Systems Integrators and Enterprises the means to accelerate the pilot-to-production lifecycle of their digital transformation applications, while leveraging the advantages of AWS native services. The kit is among the first product offerings based on the LoRaWAN protocol built using AWS IoT Core and a serverless architecture.
The Asset Tracking Kit allows users to locate outdoor assets around a specific location, including performing a regular automated inventory of assets that are available on site. With the data generated by the GPS industrial trackers included with the kit easily viewable on a Cloud dashboard, customers can evaluate the possible benefits of tracking their assets with an out-of-the-box kit.
Join Semtech, AWS and TensorIoT for a new in-depth webinar on how the Asset Tracking Kit accelerates solutions benefitting from the long range, low power IoT capabilities of LoRaWAN.
LoRaWAN Asset Tracking Solutions with AWS IoT
September 17, 2020
11:00 AM ET (5:00 PM CET)
In this webinar, Semtech, AWS and TensorIoT will:
- Provide an overview of industry trends in the asset management and logistics vertical market
- Discuss how solutions based on LoRa devices and the LoRaWAN protocol address customer pain points
- Introduce the new Asset Tracking Kit and its contents
- Explore major potential use cases for the kit
- Deep-dive into the key advantages of kit’s design, including its serverless nature, architecture and extensibility
- Pierre Gelpi, Director of Business Development, Semtech
- Karthik Ranjan, LoRaWAN Ecosystem Leader, AWS
- Ravi Raghunathan, CEO, TensorIoT