- This event has passed.
Destination LoRaWAN: Ensuring Device Success with LoRaWAN® Certification
April 15 @ 10:00 - 11:00 America/New_York
Tune in to the Destination LoRaWAN webcast “Ensuring Device Success with LoRaWAN® Certification” on April 15 from 10:00 to 11:00 Eastern time / 16:00 to 17:00 Central European time.
– Derek Hunt, LoRa Alliance, Director of Certification
– Mark Roberts, eleven-x Inc., Director, LoRaWAN Centre of Excellence
The LoRaWAN® certification program provides assurance to end customers that their application-specific end devices will operate on any LoRaWAN network, making it crucial for the successful deployment of IoT applications.
The LoRaWAN certification program has been thoughtfully setup and designed to include the right tools to achieve these goals, while also saving your company time and money throughout the certification process.
In this webcast, expert panelists will give an overview of the key benefits of LoRaWAN certification, expert tips to consider when testing LoRaWAN devices, and how to ensure device performance beyond certification and through deployment. Panelists will cover key topics such as:
– how developers can complete pre-testing in their laboratories utilizing the LCTT tool,
– why RF performance testing is critical for successful deployment,
– how LoRaWAN certification has benefited from, and been enhanced by operator feedback, and
– best practices for testing LoRaWAN devices in actual operating conditions.
Additionally, LoRa Alliance member company eleven-x will introduce its LoRaWAN Centre of Excellence (CoE), a testing facility designed to deliver cost-effective and timely results for device makers and system integrators. The CoE has already executed testing on a number of devices covering key device factors such as battery life and RF performance, as well as interoperability with different network servers.
Drawing on a variety of real-life examples, this presentation is sure to provide device manufacturers and system integrators the insight and direction to successfully move through the certification process and network qualification in order to ensure rapid and successful deployments, from pilot to large-scale.