- This event has passed.
Transport Networks Russia & CIS
April 21 @ - Europe/Moscow
COMNEWS would like to invite you and your colleagues to take part in a major annual forum, dedicated to telecommunication transport networks in Russia and CIS “Transport Networks Russia & CIS: Transport Telecommunication Networks Development in Russia and CIS”.
Date and venue: April 21-22, 2021, Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya Hotel (15 Lesnaya Str., Moscow, Russia)
When registering, LoRa Alliance members receive a 15% discount with promocode: LoRa15
Key topics of Transport Networks Russia & CIS 2021:
– Global market of backbone transport networks: new policies and outlook
– Competitive advantages on the international market of traffic transit
– New business models for Europe – Asia transit market
– New cable routes Europe – Asia (TEA NEXT, Arctic Connect and Northern Lights)
– Governmental initiatives on the operator market
– Amendments to the law on “Runet sovereignty”, “Elimination of digital inequality in Russia”, and imports substitution
– Backbone networks from IT giants (Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Facebook)
– Solutions for upgrading backbone transport networks
– Transport network architecture in the age of 5G and cloud technologies
– Optic fiber lines and networks as a foundation of IT infrastructure
– New solutions for optic fiber lines with channel capacity up to 400 Gbps (400G) and above
– Domestic solutions for data center engineering infrastructure
– Trends in data center market: decentralization, EDGE solutions (micro data centers), server colocation in DC
– Digital Arctic: Building a network of data centers in Karelia
– Content and CDN networks in Russian IX
– IX modernization to adapt them to new traffic volumes and types
These and other questions will be discussed at Transport Networks Russia & CIS, which has become in the past 10 years the main meeting place for regulators and leaders of the operator market, where visionaries of the ICT industry have an opportunity to showcase and advocate innovations, moving the industry forward.
5 reasons to attend Transport Networks Russia& CIS 2021:
– The only professional event for backbone market players in Russia and CIS.
– Focus on topical issues of the transit networks’ market.
– Practical aspects of doing business in Russia, CIS and around the world
– Presentation of state-of-the-art solutions and technologies in transit networks construction, integration and virtualization.
– Excellent opportunities for networking and backroom meetings.
Register now! LoRa Alliance members receive a 15% discount with promocode: LoRa15