Actility is proudly launching a new Webinar Series – “LoRaWAN® Frontline” – to cover the latest and most exciting developments in the LoRaWAN ecosystem, technology, products, deployments and use cases.
The first webinar will take place on January 21st from 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris) / 10:00-11:30 AM EST (New York).
Join us for this first edition of our global webinar series on the 21st January! And learn about:
– The state of LoRaWAN technology in the global market from Olivier Hersent, CEO at Actility
– The latest developments in LoRaWAN standards from Alper Yegin, Vice-Chair of the LoRa Alliance®
– The new features & services from Actility & Abeeway, from Aymeric Rambaud & Rohit Gupta, Product Managers at Actility
– The most relevant benefits of LoRaWAN use cases in Smart Construction and Industry 4.0:
– LoRaWAN use case implemented by Bouygues Construction, one of the largest global construction groups, explained by Nicolas Lemaire, Cofounder of Omniscient, a startup incubated by Bouygues SA.
– Use of LoRaWAN-based multi-technology tracking in truck manufacturing in Volvo Trucks plants, explained by Julien Bertolini, IoT Specialist at Volvo Group.