- This event has passed.
The Things Conference
January 25 @ - UTC+1
Together with 15,000 IoT professionals, we are joining The Things Conference online from January 25 to 29, 2021. Participate to level-up your LoRaWAN® skillset, get access to top-notch LoRaWAN products and services and have thousands of professional connections at your fingertips.
Tune in to a number of LoRa Alliance sessions during the event:
- The Power of LoRaWAN® presented by Donna Moore, CEO & Chairwoman, on Wednesday 27 January from 9:30-9:45am CET / 12:30-12:45am PT OR again at 6:30-6:45pm CET / 9:30-9:45am PT on the same day
- LoRaWAN® Technical Update presented by Alper Yegin, Vice Chairman, on Wednesday 27 January from 9:45-10:00am CET / 12:45-1:00am PT OR again at 6:45-7:00pm CET / 9:45-10:00am PT on the same day
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.4 presented by Alper Yegin, Vice Chairman, on Wednesday 27 January from 10:30-10:45am CET / 1:30-1:45am PT OR again at 7:30-7:45pm CET / 10:30-10:45am PT on the same day
- Considerations for LoRaWAN® in Different Geographic Regions presented by Dave Kjendal, Chair of the Regional Parameters Working Group, on Wednesday 27 January from 10:45-11:00am CET / 1:45-2:00am PT OR again at 7:45-8:00pm CET / 10:45-11:00am PT on the same day
- LoRaWAN® Certification & Getting started with the LCTT Pre-testing Tool presented by Derek Hunt, Director of Certification & Certification Committee Chair, with Yavuz Turan from IMST, on Wednesday 27 January from 2:00-2:30pm CET / 5:00-5:30am PT OR again at 11:00-11:30pm CET / 2:00-2:30pm PT on the same day
You can find out more about the program and register for the event at: https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/conference/
Use our 20% discount code during registration: TTC2021-FRIEND-OF-LORA-ALLIANCE